Please read the full Terms & Conditions before placing an order. It is assumed that you have read, understood and agreed to the full Terms & Conditions when you place and order.
1. All cakes are baked to be eaten on the day of the event as informed by the customer and should be consumed on that day or the next.
2. Cakes contain no preservatives and therefore freshness after the eat by date cannot be guaranteed.
3. Cakes do not contain nuts (unless requested) but they are produced in a kitchen that uses nuts, diary products, cheese etc.
4. All products used in the making of the cake are edible unless specified.
5. All cakes are handmade therefore no two cakes will be exactly the same.
7. All servings quoted are 2" x 1" size for sponge cake and 1" x 1" size for fruit cake and are approximate only.
8. Do NOT refrigerate or freeze cakes. Responsibility will not be accepted for the cake in such an event.
9.We do not take responsibiity for the cake after collection/delivery.
10. In exceptional circumstances we reserve the right to cancel a cake order at any time due to illness or family emergencies. In such circumstances no charge is payable and any payment already made wil be refunded and no compensation paid.
11. Cancellation by the customer. If orders are cancelled with less than 5 days notice (1 month for weddings) deposits will not be refunded and any work already undertaken will be charged.